how to play?
I am new how to play in the server?
Not at all atm for players who do not speak German, I'm afraid. Please have a look here: Non-German Speakers - Please read!
Im Übrigen bin ich der Meinung, dass Karthago zerstört werden muss.
ho My friend play on here and he is german and he is trying to get me on here but his files not working on my UO he send that this is the best of the best and I cant fined the downloads of the files to login
Do I still need to be german to play with my friend?
Not really German. You have to be fluent in German in order to play that game. We also have Austrians and it still works somehow XD!
[Bild: bdxtjsko.jpg]
ok how can I play that one?
You start learning german, austrian german or swiss german. Wink

Thats step one. after that you can create an account, write a char-application, get accepted (that will only happen if you read the shard-background before writing the application), download the installer and then play your char. Wink
"Bitch" ist keine Beleidigung, es ist eine Aussagebekräftigung. Bitch.

Solbless, bitch!
-Niemand, bitch!
Unruhestifter&Taugenichts
First of all you have to speak and write German. Can you do that?
[Bild: bdxtjsko.jpg]
my friend is helpping me in the game and online too
This will not be enough. This is a roleplaying server. Without german, you're not only lost on a desert-island, you are drowning while you are trying to drink the water from puddle.

Your friend wont be able to help you inGame. this is not a normal hack&slay-MMO. Its THE mmoRPg. The only one that is there.
"Bitch" ist keine Beleidigung, es ist eine Aussagebekräftigung. Bitch.

Solbless, bitch!
-Niemand, bitch!
Unruhestifter&Taugenichts
oh ok all I wanted to do is play with my firned in a cool server sorry to bug you all

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste