Any news?
So I stumbled across this site a few months ago and must say I am amazed by what I see and am very eagerly awaiting your opening. I do have a few questions though,

1. Any time fram on opening lol?
2. Will it be German only, because as you can see I don't speak German Sad
3. Can I download the client files now? I would love to take a look at everything..

I guess that's it and look forward to hearing more about what's coming!
Hello Jonathan,

1. No, we have no date for the release yet.
2. The Shard will be German only, sorry Undecided
3. No, there is no chance of getting the files before the start, we keep them secret ;-)

Well, thanks for your interest.
You can try to play here, but I think you will have to learn german to play with all the guys here. (We are not planning to have any international plattform yet...)
So, if you wish, you are invited to stay and try your best.

You are quite welcome.

Greetz

Selurian
Hi Jonathan, and welcome

Nice to see an "international face". Regarding the status of the project, it is still in (vivid) development and therefore game-files aren't public (only staff-members are supposed to have them). Sadly I can't say anything about the actually progress (since I am not a staff-member . . anymore).

But, if you just want to have a glance at graphics and landscapes, you can click through the homepage - here and there are some Paperdoll-Graphics hidden as well as screenshots of IG-areas.

By the way . . .something I already mentioned to Ara': Yeah, it would be great to have an "international isle", to give non-german-speakers a chance to enjoy this project - just saying (again).

rgds Sghi'
haha right, international would be great! Although I can't say that it being only German will stop me lol, I might still get on and play a bit even if it's just to check it out.. From what I have seen on the site so far the world looks amazing. My boyfriend speaks a few languages, maybe I will make him learn German and make him sit beside me while I play to translate and type Smile

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste